The partner of choice for self storage
|Self-storage business plan|
|Choose the right location|
|Brownfield or greenfield?|
|Self-storage product choice|
|Self-storage set-up budget|
|Financing self-storage facility set-up|
|Self-storage project execution|
Big Yellow Announces Results for the 6 months ended 30th September 2016
Big Yellow, announces results for the 6 months ended 30th September 2016.
Below is a quick summary of their performance in the first half:
1. Big Yellow had a good first half with growth in both occupancy and net rent per sq ft.
2. Strong revenue performance driving EBIDTA, earnings and dividend growth.
3. Adjusted profit before tax up 13% to £27.0 million
4. Cash flow from operating activities (after finance costs) increased by 10% to 28.9 million.
5. 12% increase in interim dividend to 13.5 pence per share.
6. Acquisition of four store Lock and Leave portfolio in April 2016 for £21 million.
For more details, please visit:
Need advice speak to the experts
Need a quote?
Just click here
Forward this page now
for self-storage design solutions